Volunteer Opportunity: Fleece Blankets for Donor Families - Altoona
Date: Thursday, March 30
Time: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Location: IDN Altoona office
Address: 320 Adventureland Drive
Altoona, IA 50009
Total Number of Volunteers Needed: 10
You're invited to join IDN's Wellness Committee as we gather together to make fleece tie blankets for our donor families.
There are a three ways to help:
1. Make a blanket on your own to donate to IDN.
- Size: 2 yards
- Colors: Blue & Green to match the colors of organ, tissue and eye donation awareness
2. Purchase fleece and donate it to IDN. Fleece can be purchased at Walmart, JoAnn’s Fabric, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby and Amazon.
3. Join us as we gather to make blankets on Thursday, March 30th from 4pm-7pm in IDN's Altoona office.
- You will need to bring TWO pieces of no pill fleece to make ONE blanket (size: 2 yards; colors: blue & green).
- Please bring your own pair of scissors to cut the fleece.
Thanks for your support!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please fill out the form below and Iowa Donor Network’s Volunteer Coordinator will be in contact with you. Thanks for your support!