Please note that this information is intended for healthcare professionals. If you reached this page by mistake, please return to our homepage.
2022 Funeral Home Symposium
Presented by Iowa Donor Network
8 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.
Des Moines University — Olsen Center
Registration Fee: $40 per person
The deadline to register is June 30th
Iowa Donor Network invites funeral directors from across the state to join us for a day of learning. The registration fee includes 8 continuing education credits, a boxed lunch, snacks and beverages.
- Tissue Recovery 101
- Iowa Law
- Vertebral Bodies A New Graft & A New Opportunity to Save Lives
- A Family Perspective on the Tissue Donation Experience
- Types of Grief
- And more…
Registration Deadline is June 30th
- At this time, the venue requires attendees to wear a mask inside the clinic, but masks are optional while in the Olsen Center during the conference*.
* Masking requirements are determined by the venue and may change at any time. Iowa Donor Network will email attendees the week of the event with the most up-to-date masking requirements.
- Individuals needing special assistance (ADA, allergies, etc.) should notify Iowa Donor Network (not the venue) using the registration form below.